My photo
You are the main character of your own life movie. Make it epic.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

How to locate or detect lost phone for Samsung users (the LEGIT and SAFE way)

Nowadays, it's easy to lost our smartphones in the blink of an eye because we always want them to be in our hands at all time that could lead to misplacing or dropped without realizing it. I know exactly how that feels because the said situation just happened to me 2 days ago when I only realized my phone was not with me after I reached home ∑(O_O;) I googled and googled any possible ways that I could track my phone but just ended up with scam sites until I found an article that wrote about how Samsung provides a way for its users to easily locate their device.

As a Samsung user for almost 5 years now, I am devastated that I only know about this now after the unlucky incident happened to myself (*μ_μ) This means a lot of Samsung users out there are actually unaware of this very useful method provided by this company that makes me proud to be one of its loyal customer.

Now, here I will show you step by step on how to relocate your lost Samsung phone within seconds just like how I managed to found my phone back safely (≧◡≦) ♡

1) First, go to Samsung website and find the link to 'Find My Mobile' (it depends on the respective country's homepage). In my case, it is Apps > Find My Mobile.


2) This page will appear and just simply click 'Start'.


3) Fill up the information needed at the top left-hand side and click 'Sign In'. By Samsung account, it means the account you use to sign in to the Play Store app and such on your device. For me, I used my Gmail account.


4) After you're signed in, you can control your device through remote as you can see on the left-hand side. To detect the location of your device, easily click on 'Locate my device'.


and... VOILA! Now you have detected the exact location of your lost phone \( ̄▽ ̄)/

REMINDER: If you're pretty sure that your phone was stolen/taken by someone with a bad intention, just be aware that this method will cause a notification pops out on your phone that looks like in the image below, so be careful.


I hope this post will help the Samsung users out there to be able to relocate their lost phone back just like I did (^▽^)

No comments:

Post a Comment