My photo
You are the main character of your own life movie. Make it epic.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Movie Review: Fast & Furious 7



To be honest, I have never watched the earlier series of Fast & Furious, therefore I am not familiar with the story and the characters but there was many people around me that had say this is a must-watch and an amazing movie so I decided to give it a go. I had to say, my friends were not lying.

It was not hard to grasp the role of each characters even for a first-timer like me as they make it quite easy to understand the situation. The action scenes in this movie was among the most amazing scenes I have ever seen in my whole life \(T∇T)/ The drama parts was not be underestimate too as it managed to made me cry a few times (and I hate to do it in a cinema, really (。-_-。)) The scene where Letty got her memories back, when Brian talked in the phone with Mia, and not too forget, the flashback at the end of the movie (this part really gets me like T_T) The director have done such a good job that I need to give him a pat in the back.

I remember we took quite a time to came back to reality after it ended and stayed in our seats. It also made me think that I really need to watch it again from the first series because I thought this was the last one. But then, they just announced that there would be Fast & Furious 8 in 2017. Oh well, need to get prepared for it /goes and downloading all FF series/

My rating: ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment