My photo
You are the main character of your own life movie. Make it epic.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Movie Review: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1



I was so excited to watch this movie because I have been following Hunger Games since the first movie and especially when The Hunger Games: Catching Fire ended on a really suspenseful note. This movie is clearly only focusing on Katniss only. Like seriously, I bet we can count how many times Peeta actually appeared on the screen. I'm a bit disappointed on this because you know, I am such a fangirl of Peeta (︶︹︺) And I am so mad at Katniss for kissing Gale. I mean, what?! You have been giving hope for him when you guys were living in District 12, then you left him heartbroken with Peeta, then you kissed him when Peeta's not around. Oh no, girl, that is so wrong ( ಠ ಠ ) I was like basically scolding her in the cinema (sorry for the people sitting behind me). On more thing, they didn't show how the guys actually saved the victors. They realized Capitol knew about them coming and the connection got cut off and the next thing, the victors are already in District 13. Really? I mean, that is the best part. You should have shown how heroic they was. Overall, the movie's progress is too short. I am pretty sure I was in the cinema for almost 3 hours but they still didn't win the revolutionary or Peeta have recovered or they have the upper hand in the game, etc. In my opinion, they must have been some unnecessary scenes because when it ends I was like "That's it?". These producers totally know how to make money and force us to watch the next movie, hah.

My rating: ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment