My photo
You are the main character of your own life movie. Make it epic.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Movie Review: Big Hero 6



My friends have been saying "You got to watch this, it's awesome!" and such. Not gonna lie, it is one of the best animation movie but I guess my friend's over-the-top bragging have made me put too much expectation before actually watching the movie. First of all, it's kind of cliche linking Japanese with super brain kids and robotics but I'll accept that anyway. Baymax is cute and the idea of a nursing robot is very good but on the realistic part, it just gonna make people lose jobs in the future haha I don't have much to say because after all, it is an animation movie where anything is possible               ( ̄ー ̄)  Hiro's brother is such a sweetheart and I just can't accept that he died such on the early part of the movie. Come onnn, let me enjoy the brotherly love a little bit more (`へ´*)ノ  One thing though, at the end, I thought they were gonna continue living a quiet life as robotics students as they caught the bad guy and all but it ended up they want to continue being superheros with their scientific weapons. For once, I thought the ending would be different from other animation superhero movies but I guess not. But still, it was a totally worth-watching movie as I did have few mood changes from laughing out loud to suspense to aww-ing and to crying.

My rating: ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment